I just happened to have my camera with me this past Sunday at church, so I took some snapshots.. and it's a good thing I did, because otherwise I'd have no pictures of the Sohmers to post, and that just would not do at all.
First is a nice shot of Julie and Charlie in their class, then of course Gabriella in her cool green crocks.
For those of you who have not met him, this is Mark, aka Silly Man, aka Mr. Zoomer, and he is the blogger of the century. I cannot compete with this man -- I will not even try -- and he says that all blogs are better with HIS KIDS in them, so here they are, two of the amazing Zoomer kids. And Silly Man, of course.
Mark, can I post a link to your AMAZING blog? Or would that be a bad thing to do?
Not too sure of my blog-ettiquete.
1 comment:
For some reason I really liked this post! :)
Post a Comment