What beautiful photos!I'm so glad Mary was able to make it. That's great. I'd like to see her without the sling, but all in God's timing.But what, no Sohmer kids in any of the photos??? (And I thought our families were friends!!!) ;)
Love that Julie is already graduating with Laurie Beth :)
I can't believe Laurie Beth has graduated from college. Where does the time go? I am so glad we got to see the photos. We miss you all and can't wait to see you this summer. Congratulations Laurie Beth!!! We love you, Robin( for all of the Hastings)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
What beautiful photos!
I'm so glad Mary was able to make it. That's great. I'd like to see her without the sling, but all in God's timing.
But what, no Sohmer kids in any of the photos??? (And I thought our families were friends!!!) ;)
Love that Julie is already graduating with Laurie Beth :)
I can't believe Laurie Beth has graduated from college. Where does the time go? I am so glad we got to see the photos. We miss you all and can't wait to see you this summer. Congratulations Laurie Beth!!! We love you, Robin( for all of the Hastings)
Post a Comment