We had a nice, clear view of New York harbor and Ellis Island from our hotel window!!
Monday, September 1, 2008
Trip to NYC
Tom had to go to NYC last week for business. I hate it when he goes away -- but this time, I was able to get off from work and Laurie Beth and Julie and I went down and spent some time enjoying the city (while Tom toiled away at his job..) The first day we went shopping (note Julie asleep in the black chair at Bloomingdales) and the second day, we visited Ellis Island. It was great fun.
We had a nice, clear view of New York harbor and Ellis Island from our hotel window!!


We had a nice, clear view of New York harbor and Ellis Island from our hotel window!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Julie wore her Patriots jersey to NYC? GOOD FOR HER!!! :)
Great photos...
Mark (and the family)
Post a Comment