Beautiful photos!But something seems missing... hmmm... what could it be?Oh yeah, WHERE ARE THE SOHMER KIDS!!!???!!!What's up with that???Don't you love us anymore?Let me know if you want me to photoshop my head into any of the photos.
Aww......this makes me homesick for all the people I love. The boys all together makes me think of old times. Looks like you all had a fun time. As usual, I enjoy seeing Julie's smile. Happy Thanksgiving! Love, Robin
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Beautiful photos!
But something seems missing... hmmm... what could it be?
Oh yeah, WHERE ARE THE SOHMER KIDS!!!???!!!
What's up with that???
Don't you love us anymore?
Let me know if you want me to photoshop my head into any of the photos.
Beautiful photos!
But something seems missing... hmmm... what could it be?
Oh yeah, WHERE ARE THE SOHMER KIDS!!!???!!!
What's up with that???
Don't you love us anymore?
Let me know if you want me to photoshop my head into any of the photos.
Aww......this makes me homesick for all the people I love. The boys all together makes me think of old times. Looks like you all had a fun time. As usual, I enjoy seeing Julie's smile. Happy Thanksgiving! Love, Robin
Post a Comment