Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Go Pats!


My two Pats fans in their matching jerseys.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, who hacked into Annie and Tom's blog and posted this photo?

More so, who photoshopped the photo?

I'd sooner believe that Peyton Manning is rooting for the Patriots than that you guys would allow your kids to wear a Pats jersey!!!

Shouldn't you be Giants or Bills or Jets or some NY fan???

Annie said...

Oh, Mark, you are such a silly man.
Tommy is a Jets fan. Tom was always an Oakland Raiders fan. David says he is sort of a Pats fan but he still likes the Jets.
I just detest football (my dad had season tix to all the Rutgers games, back when they couldn't play, and he dragged me to a game every Saturday during the fall..) Laurie Beth is a Pats fan. Julie is a big fan of Laurie Beth.

Jen said...

Beautiful girls, beautiful jerseys! AND is that short hair I see on LB?