Does every child cut their hair when they are about four years old?
Note the chunk missing from the left side. I think I'll have to have it all cut to match..
And I really liked her long hair....
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Ohhhhhh! Mark will be heart-broken if you cut her hair! He thinks it's so pretty (so do I!) and keeps imploring me not to cut Ella's hair so it can be long like Julia's.
Yes, hair-cutting is a pre-requisite for all pre-K girls. Viv cut her's around age 3 and then saved Juliana the trouble and cut her's at age 5. She looked awful! I think it's on the blog somewhere. Anyway, Juliana thought it was great until I burst into tears! Then she cried too and wailed, "It was Bibienne wid dah orange tissors!!" (She was 3).*Sigh* I feel your pain, Annie. Hey, I bet Mark can email you a Sohmer Kid With Butchered Hair picture for this blog entry ;)...trust me, Julia did a masterful job just cutting enough to force you to cut off her girlie hair. I guess now no one will "waff" at her!
I'm going to have it cut, and I bet it's adorable. Here's a comment from another of my friends: "How funny - Karen cut her hair at age 4, too ! She cut it off about 1" from her head !"
At least Julie cut it chin length, so it'll be a cute little bob cut when it's done.
And it'll grow back. I like long hair on little girls.
Emily cut her hair around the age of 3 too. She, like Julie, cut it just at her chin so she did have a cute bob cut for awhile. My boys never did the hair cutting thing and Emily only did it once as she was heart-broken after she did it, "I don't like it mommy, fix it" (put big sobs in between each word).
5 comments:
Ohhhhhh! Mark will be heart-broken if you cut her hair! He thinks it's so pretty (so do I!) and keeps imploring me not to cut Ella's hair so it can be long like Julia's.
Yes, hair-cutting is a pre-requisite for all pre-K girls. Viv cut her's around age 3 and then saved Juliana the trouble and cut her's at age 5. She looked awful! I think it's on the blog somewhere. Anyway, Juliana thought it was great until I burst into tears! Then she cried too and wailed, "It was Bibienne wid dah orange tissors!!" (She was 3).*Sigh* I feel your pain, Annie. Hey, I bet Mark can email you a Sohmer Kid With Butchered Hair picture for this blog entry ;)...trust me, Julia did a masterful job just cutting enough to force you to cut off her girlie hair. I guess now no one will "waff" at her!
Shelby's right, I'm heartbroken! :(
I did a search on my blog and couldn't find any photos of the kids when they got into scissors.
I suppose the Pfannkoch blog will have to have one post without a Sohmer picture. :(
I'm going to have it cut, and I bet it's adorable. Here's a comment from another of my friends:
"How funny - Karen cut her hair at age 4, too ! She cut it off about 1" from her head !"
At least Julie cut it chin length, so it'll be a cute little bob cut when it's done.
And it'll grow back. I like long hair on little girls.
Emily cut her hair around the age of 3 too. She, like Julie, cut it just at her chin so she did have a cute bob cut for awhile. My boys never did the hair cutting thing and Emily only did it once as she was heart-broken after she did it, "I don't like it mommy, fix it" (put big sobs in between each word).
Post a Comment