Saturday, July 14, 2007

Tommy in the dunk tank



Yeah, so I forgot my camera for the closing ceremonies at VBS, and had to resort to taking pictures of Tommy in the dunk tank with my phone. Note David preparing to dunk him.



And no blog entry would be complete without a Sohmer kid...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Annie, I've trained you well!

Yes, let this be a lesson to all the other bloggers out there. Blogs are better when there's pictures of MY kids on them! :)

with appreciation,

Mark

P.S. Tommy was a very good sport in the dunk tank. The water was FREEZING!!! I just put my hand in to test it. They asked me if I wanted to sit in the dunk tank, and I said, "Are you crazy!?!?!?!"

Annie said...

Tommy had the time of his life -- he was actually flattered, I think, that his class wanted to dunk him. He loved VBS.. he's just hoping to get his own class next yer.