Friday, July 13, 2007

Vacation Bible School

For some reason crazy wigs were an important feature of VBS this year. I never realized how much Chad and Jacob resembled their mom until I saw them in wigs.


Jacob and Adam in wigs...don't ask..





I










Julie is totally in love with "Melotee".


She's very, very sad that VBS is over.



Tommy's third grade girls enjoyed putting his hair in pig tails.







OK, Mark, I have added some pictures of your lovely family. Hope you like them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice photos, but none of the Sohmer kids??? What's up with that?

Anonymous said...

Ah, I like it MUCH better now that you've added pictures of my fam! :)

What's up with getting Caleb picking his nose??? LOL

I'm so proud!

Annie said...

Yeah, well, that's why I didn't put the picture up originally.. but you have to please your readership..